Great news for us about the budget and especially focus on healthcare segment, the budget put very important effect that market goes up or down and what are the changes seen in coming years.
Impact of Budget 2021 on Health care industry.
All Indians and especially medical personal keep eyes on a budget because we are suffering from the covid-19 corona.
Union Budget 2021: Highlights for the Healthcare.
- The allocation for the National Health Mission (NHM) was increased by 8% to Rs.32,295 crore.
- The allotment for Health and Wellness Centers under NHM was increased by 33%.
- The allocation to the health sector was increased by 15.4% to Rs. 62,659.12 crore.
- The Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) saw its allocation rise up to Rs.4,000 crore.
- The National AIDS and STD Control Programme saw its allocation rise by 30% to Rs.2,500 crore.
Some other point discuses in the Budget for healthcare
- Government proposes to attach a medical college with the district hospital to address gaps in the shortage of medical professionals
- A total of Rs 69,000 crore has been allocated for the health sector
- Rs 6000 crore for the Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana
- Proceeds from tax on medical devices will be used for funding government hospitals in tier II and tier III towns
- Hospitals under PPP mode would be established in 112 aspirational districts
- Anti-TB campaign to be launched to eliminate TB by 2025
- Jan Aushadhi Kendras would be established in all districts of the country to provide medicines at affordable rates
Union budget especially focuses on vaccination in India and this work continuously going on day by day with our own 2 vaccines and very soon government tries to arrange 2 another vaccines made in India.
Other changes were seen in India because of budget focused on health sector.
- New hospitals are developed in urban & rural areas of India.
- Specially Focus on nursing practice policy.
- The government decided to prepare the Best health care at a minimum cost for each and every Indian.
- New Health care centers have developed a name as ayushman Bharat.