Rajasthan government has planned and conducted the Examination of CHO in the last month. Candidates who had applied for the Written Test must and should check this article because we want to give detail on what is the syllabus of the 6-month certificate course. For the sake of the aspirants, we had given the complete information of the national health mission, CHO examination NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus after qualifying in exam 6-month modules.
Primary process and Basic detail NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification|
Do You know about the selection process of the study center?
we want to explain the selection process of the study center and NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus after qualifying in exam 6-month modules.
As we know first all the passed student’s result has declared and then the merit base center selection process has going on and some students who have good marks in written examination will select center first then others.
After the selection of the center the 6 month Study is going on and there is a complete study base syllabus with practical and online classes also.
Do you have any idea of 6 month module syllabus ?
There are 7 modules in Gujarat and other state so may be the syllabus is almost same but no one have clear idea what about 6 month course but we want to give some basic detail same done in Gujarat from last 7 batches.
Certificate course in community health (CCCH)
(This type of syllabus use in Gujarat,MP, and other states for 6 Month certificate course)
Module 1- BASICS OF COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES AND PRIMARY HEALTH CARE.
- Unit 1 and 2- Introduction to public health, community health, and health care.
- Unit 3- Environment including WASH
- Unit4-Basics of Epidemiology and disease surveillance
- Unit6-Basics of Data management, presentation, and interpretation.
Module 2(A) & (B) – Primary Health care in common conditions
- Unit 1 Community Health Nutrition
- Unit 2 Communicable Diseases
- Unit 3 Non-communicable Diseases
- Unit 4 Common clinical condition at primary Health care
- unit 5 Essential Drugs
- Unit 1 History taking & patient examination skills, laboratory skills, Documentation skills.
- Unit 2 RMNCH+A (MATERNAL AND REPRODUCTION HEALTH), Communicable diseases, Non-communicable diseases, mental and oral health, Geriatric and palliative care.
- Unit 3 Community Need Assessment Approach (CNAA)
Module 4 National Health Programs and policies.
- Unit 1 Introduction to NHM
- Unit 2 National Programs for communicable diseases and non-communicable diseases.
- Unit 3 National nutrition Programs
- Unit 4 National programs on maternal child and adolescent health
- Unit 5 National Disease surveillance system.
Module -5 Management Leadership and Communication in public Health practice.
- Unit 1 Program Management
- Unit 2 Health Management Information System
- Unit 3 Work Management and Administration
- Unit 4 Quality of care
- Unit 5 Health promotion including Health Communication
- Unit 6 Grassroots leadership
- Unit 7 Finance Management
Module -6 Mental health and lay Counselling skills
- Unit 1 Understanding Mental Health
- Unit 2 Assessment of mental health issues, treatment
- Unit 3 Lay counseling skills
- Unit 4 Mental health promotion, monitoring, and supervision
This are the Basic concept of health care delivery system in village level at health and wellness center as a community health officer.
We just want to give you a detailed outline that is your syllabus of the 6-month certificate course in NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus after qualifying in exam 6-month modules. the syllabus and pattern may change according to university rules and norms but the syllabus that is covered for 6 months is almost the same.