Transformation in learning in the education field for sustainability requires the commitment of faculty and academics because it is totally new field for each and every personals.
The pandemic (COVID-19) has challenged healthcare providers in many ways like not gathering students in one place, even lockdown at some places will teach the solution or we can say a new way of Transforming health care and teaching. It has exposed both weaknesses and strengths of individuals, systems, and practices.
Strength of individuals :
- How to use multimedia.
- How to Develop an online presence.
- How to deal with language.
- How to maintain time schedule.
- How to focus on each person with physical.
- How to spend time with new gadgets.
Strength of System :
- How to teach the system to develop.
- How to invest in new updates.
- How to reach more & more students.
- How to manage financial planning.
Strength of practices:
- Practices need to change offline to online.
- Practice needs to practical with attractive presentation.
There are a variety of learning contexts, including formal, informal, self-directed, and peer-facilitated. From the very first class, participants learn to contextualize the theory and model to their unique discipline.
Individual values of academics in Higher Education Institutions influence the content, learning outcomes and pedagogy used in teaching.
The pandemic has challenged healthcare providers in many ways. It has exposed both weaknesses and strengths of individuals, systems, and practices.
However, that’s not reason enough to shy away from this alternative, which has proven to be valid and useful for many students
- The online education system & transformation is flexible.
- It gives us a wide selection of various programs.
- It is accessible for everyone because of technological development.
- It can be more cost-effective than a traditional system.
- It is time-consuming and depends on interest.