Do you know what we want to say by this topic or this blog post. at now in this pandemic covid -19 we have seen the some of violence activity happen by Nursing staff or any other paramedical staff during or after their working hours.
Social media is a god gift given to each and everyone for promotion, advertisement, socialization or any other activity.
Social media is a worship for us but that is depend on how professionals use the social media.
How a professional can use Social media.
- For professional development.
- Health awareness
- Make effective communication
- Improve your knowledge
- increase your visibility
- Relaxation & groupism
What are the benefits of Social media in the professional field?
- You can reach your patient or group.
- You have a direct connection with your health team.
- You get to know them better your work, team, and environment.
- You provide better service to your patients.
- You see how your audience perceives your Work.
- You can create organic content.
- You build your brand as a Doctor or any professionals.
- You can evaluate your performance what you have done, and what is your plan.
- You can uncover valuable insights into the surrounding.
- You can receive negative feedback.
What is violence in the health profession?
violence is nothing just hurt to any person, organization, ethics of health foundation like spread rumor’s regarding profession or any other activity is violence.
The violence is totally prohibited by the professional groups or associations or government of India.
Government and Indian constitution has make rules & regulation in front of violence.
What is the Role of Nurse to prevent Violence.
A nurse or the nursing profession is a mirror for other’s first and very important role of nurse is to not to involve in any type of violence by self and try to explain all the person who is involve in any violence activity.
- Not to spread any wrong information.
- Not to speak out any confidential information.
- Try to keep the distance between personal life and professional life.
- Spread awareness in the community.
- Educate the people involved in violence.